Monday, January 1, 2018

TRC Redpill Theater || A Good American: William Binney

submitted for your consideration
by Gabrielle Jones-Price

Every American needs to watch this and have a long discussion with their families about the gravity of this in the current historical context.  There is a lot of work to do -- but the work isn't what many imagine it was -- even last year.

There are those who are half-woke but afraid to speak out about what they know to be true. I find young people are far more savvy about such things as folks my age -- but then folks my age and older think I'm insane because I don't watch the Nightly News or trust NPR [or intelligence agencies, but hey, that's historically for a damn good reason]. I don't poke fun, take cheap shots or utter the word 'resistance' -- it's been a year and it does nothing except win bad comedians more awards. It only brings headaches, arguments and focuses attention on feelings rather than facts.

I haven't been able to bring myself to watch any mainstream news at all in the last 8 years. I'm used to this. It's been my job to redpill loved ones the the best way I know how. I've lost a lot of friends and loved ones in this fight. It has to be re-framed to appeal to a moral compass. I think this film is a great start.

It is a new day and a new year. I know I'm not alone. The goal should be for people who 'get it' to be able to see each other. This is how we bridge gaps, come together and work toward a greater good for citizens who wish to restore what has been so utterly corrupted. It can be done. It will take many to do it.

To those ends ~ be sincere, stay human and heart-centered.
I think that's resolution enough, don't you? ~ G


🐇

Give What You Can



TRC is run solely on donations from patrons via PayPal. If you enjoy TRC's work, please consider donating. Any amount is generous. Receipt will read The Road Home, Inc. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRC features media analysis, social critiques and spiritual refreshments focused on the socio/cultural impacts of a post-9/11, post-carbon, ponzi scheme world teetering on the edge of mass awakening or mutually assured destruction.

In the spirit of mass awakening, the following types of comments will not be approved:

- Comments that criticize any class of people as a whole, especially when based on an attribute they don't have control over
- Comments that explicitly call for violence
- Comments with links to third party sites that are not relevant to the content of the conversation. No spam.
- Because we moderate comments does not mean we do not have a sense of humor. The Royal 'We', you know, the editorial...
- Just...you know...take it easy, man. We're all in this together.