Thursday, May 10, 2018

Redpill Library: The Finders || Finally Found?

Submitted for your consideration by Gabrielle Jones-Price

With news out of New York about the disturbing and depraved NXIVM sex cult with ties to high ranking officials and Hollywood making the rounds -- it is time for me to start sharing information that I can no longer stay silent about. The NXIVM story is unfolding and I will be tracking it here in future posts.

First you need to understand why any of this subject matter would possibly be of interest to me.

In my mid-twenties, I was fascinated with true crime novels. Mostly the psychological profiling of serial murderers and the work of people like FBI agent, Ted Gunderson to catch these monsters. I started classes in computer programming just as the internet was becoming a household word. My goal? To help agencies like the FBI capture child predators.

Needless to say, when I learned of the high levels of corruption and a history of looking the other way in these cases, I didn't imagine how one person trying to write DOS language could possibly help. Now at the wiser age of 50, I find my research skills may provide light on a disturbing subject that most people my age have long-forgotten. Turns out this is by design.

Theodore L. Gunderson was an American Federal Bureau of Investigation Special Agent In Charge and head of the Los Angeles FBI. I first learned about Ted's work after I viewed the documentary, Conspiracy of Silence. It is a one hour video describing the Franklin Cover-Up originally due to be aired on the Discovery Channel in 1994. The documentary was pulled and the UK producers were paid off to obtain all copies by unknown political figures in congress. John DeCamp had obtained an in-house copy which he gave to Ted Gunderson in the late 1990s. He made available on his web site and at his talks. The version I watched was posted to Youtube on May 1, 2012.

Mr. Ted Gunderson passed away after a battle with cancer on Sunday, August 1, 2011. He was 82. Below is Gunderson's 84 page intelligence report of his research into the CIA-linked cult called The Finders. A cult engaged in kidnapping and trafficking of young children and ritualistic abuse, which possibly began as the early as the 1980's.

On December 29th, 2017, President Donald Trump proclaimed the month of January 2018, National Slavery and Human Trafficking Prevention Month. And last month, on April 11th, the President signed H.R. 1865: Allow States and Victims To Fight Online Sex Trafficking Act (2017-18).

He knows.

Those of us who do, understand that the only way to catch monsters is to expose them to light. They've worked in shadows too long. In the spirit of lifting veils -- I will share more information like this in future posts. Justice is long overdue.

[For the record, it is my understanding that my departed friend and mentor, Michael C. Ruppert did not speak kindly about Mr. Gunderson, nor did a radio show host I never listened to -- but that's a discussion for another time [perhaps a vidcast]. Frankly, I didn't even know Mike had an opinion of Mr. Gunderson until last week. I connect my own dots and believe Mr. Gunderson's work speaks for itself. Suffice it to say, neither of these gentlemen are available to quote. It is futile to speculate on the thoughts of the deceased. I'm here to help the living.]


You can help TRC continue to deliver archives, excerpts from Mike Ruppert's book, and trend analysis for researchers, journalists and citizens searching for truth.

We're remembering.
Any amount is generous. Receipt will read The Road Home, Inc. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TRC features media analysis, social critiques and spiritual refreshments focused on the socio/cultural impacts of a post-9/11, post-carbon, ponzi scheme world teetering on the edge of mass awakening or mutually assured destruction.

In the spirit of mass awakening, the following types of comments will not be approved:

- Comments that criticize any class of people as a whole, especially when based on an attribute they don't have control over
- Comments that explicitly call for violence
- Comments with links to third party sites that are not relevant to the content of the conversation. No spam.
- Because we moderate comments does not mean we do not have a sense of humor. The Royal 'We', you know, the editorial...
- Just...you know...take it easy, man. We're all in this together.